Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sensational Title - Cashier No 16.3gp

If you want to know the important rule of search engine optimization (SEO), selecting the right page title is one of crucial part. For this example, I'm borrowing the local news keyword 'Cashier No 16.3gp' as part of this blog title. The news were actually about a cashier... well I don't have to elaborate more, read it yourself. It just The important thing is that to choose the most sensational title that you can imagine of. If you are part of the subject in local news, grab that keyword and integrate it in your post. Your page view will sky rocket high for sure.

To all Malaysian folks, if you're looking for this particular video, I'm sorry it is not here. Even though if I have it with me, I won't publish it. I don't want the cops knock on my door searching my PC tonight. This is just a another SEO experiment to study how my fellow Malaysian behave. I'll post my finding later on. Peace.

No comments: