Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GMail - Error 502


This error occur yesterday. According to the Google official blog, apparently GMail experiencing a temporary outage in GMail contact system. You know, the section where you save all your friends and contacts info in your GMail application. Luckily I was already at home (GMT +8 Malaysia time) so my GMail or other Google app usage normally drop to 5% only. I'm kind of get to use of this accessibility problem anyway.

Previously, even though my GMail is working, I usually still experiencing some glitch due to either my ISP or my office network congestion. This kind of glitch makes me wondering, are we ready to adapt a full blown service-based software or the Microsoft Outlook still shine for at least 10 more years? A tough question indeed don't you think?

No comments: