Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Dell Studio Hybrid Desktop Is Just Like a Candy



I'm a fan of small PCs and even dreaming to install a mobile PC in my car. At that time, I only able to build a PC based on Mini-ITX motherboard. It never materialize as I was searching over and over again for a suitable casing. When the Apple Mac Mini introduced, it was awesome but the price still on the steep side (need to fork another thousand ringgit for the display). Then, Dell came up with this gem called Dell Studio Hybrid Desktop. Wow...



Features:
  • 7 interchangeable sleeves colour
  • 80% smaller than most desktop PC
  • Come with optional wireless keyboard & mouse (great bargain for sure)
  • Use 70% less power than typical desktop PC (energy saver means less electrical bill to pay)
  • Analog and Digital sound outputs
  • Built-in Draft-N Wireless Networking
  • HDMI and DVI output


In Malaysia, the price for a complete system at the moment (14 August 2008) is starting from RM 2,899.00 inclusive of delivery.

Let's watch Jason unboxed a unit of Dell Studio Hybrid to evaluate is it worth to drool on this cute candy like PC from Dell



Yup, it worth it. As for me it is just a matter of time to get a unit.

1 comment:

Effa said...

Hi there.
Would you be interested to purchase my Dell Hybrid Studio?

It's brand new, i haven't used it before. I'm actually looking to buy a laptop but I won the Hybrid Studio in a contest instead.

I'm not sure what the retail price is but if its still at rm2,8999 i wouldn't mind selling it to you for rm2,700.

do reply if you're interested. thanks!!

-Effa