Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

For the love of the CATizen

Well, it had to happen one day. My time here is coming to an end. I want you to know this decision was difficult to make, and I hope nobody thinks I am being disloyal by making this move. I've made it after a lot of soul searching, and I believe it is the right decision for me to make at this time.

People will know, I'm sure (I hope); that I've always given my best in the time I've been here. And you all have made me very welcome since the day one, 5 years ago. It’s been great working with each and everyone of you.Thank you for all the help and support that you have given to me throughout the years.

Special thanks to En Rohizam for giving me an opportunity to learn and develop myself until what I'm today.

As for IT Department, Nurezali, Jeffry, Kamal, Khussairiee & Ali, good luck and thanks again for being passion with me for all this years.

By the way incase you guys need to contact me, my phone number still the same but my new email is _____@gmail.com. Keep in touch everybody.

Thanks again for everything.



Yours truly,

Azizul Ameir
key: azo
efxT01Iop4ZIH1UMjoH9WUGez1iGvqO9nlfStJFWT72wQbFaVV7a3Pzb1s0Knrrzg81T2/1GC1l2yNLIWoz+31++i02GBoprW1iZ3Z5Dvx1y1h9cpl6yWIO5P3uWzKJ4Rw67UbaMn7KWSgya2OkWrdipxDaPrrtWg1Dg3EGBiFa9vpTSu6CSRZnwmYqNlLGBe7678nT+7M98/NcGyhVcjNKDW7i8yZafEqh+o45D1p0RWrsUpRdxGpKNa9T8cJIplri4VYCPFJmrX7Cco5mZvY8gT1W81tQICYbDJWAC8XOVWbzIU1OJ+DaAWNZIna+msyuA0JdLUdNAwEXC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ada ke org pikir cam tu? eheh disloyal? time to move laa .. no such thing disloyal!!