Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

What's Up Azo?

Maybe some of you might be wondering what's up with me and this blog. It's so quite for quite a while. Well to tell the truth I actually doing my work, integrating publication system with the news websites. I must say it requires lots of XSL transformation than I ever did before. To make it worse, I'm doing it alone. My boss said I could ask help from our principal but every question that I asked would never been answered. So I had to come out with my own solution to deal with most of the problems. That is just unproductive to me.

I also found out that cakePHP framework resemble Rake's architecture. So I decided to get my self busy learning the manual and all cakePHP's stuff. OOP programming in any framework sometime makes you completely lost or perhaps frustrating.

So should I give up with all that troublesome burden type of work? No way. The thing is if you love what you do, eventually all problems will blown away by your burning desire. Trust me on this.

No comments: