Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Malaysian Public Figure Blogs

I'm not sure why I'm reading blogs from the Malaysian politicians, artists, news casters, reporters lately. Maybe I'm wondering how they feel about their latest campaign, movies, programme or perhaps I might find some unofficial information that I don't know yet.

Ok I'm going to list down as many blog that I can find and reveal it here. If you know more perhaps you want add in the list.

Politicians
Lim Kit Siang - Parliamentary Opposition Leader (DAP). Update almost daily.
Shahrir Abdul Samad
Teresa Kok
Tian Chua
K. S Nalla
Anwar Ibrahim
N. Gobalakrishnan
Azmin Ali
Fuziah Salleh

Journalist
Ahirudin bin Attan
Jeff Ooi
Irin Putri - MedikTV Broadcast Journalist

Entertainer
Afdlin Shauki - Comedian, Artist, Singer, Director
Patrick Teoh - Actor, former radio deejay...NIAMAH!

Others
Marina Mahathir

Ok maybe it is not much for now. I'm too tired to read more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Azizul
Happy to know that you are not apolitical as many out there. Keep up the meaningful searches in life.
Fuziah Salleh