Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

DIY - Pop Art Portrait

When I first migrate to the New Blogger (formerly known as Blogger Beta), I thought that it would be nice to have a caricature photo as my photo profile. But I didn't know how to draw a caricature especially my own face. But when I browse Flickr, I saw several profile photo morphed into pop art portrait. So I get inspired and start to create one using Photoshop CS based on Itchy Squirrel works.

I'm truly amazed with the outcome and it's not so hard to do it by yourself. In fact I was having fun all the way. A new blog friend of mine Khuzaimi find it very appealing and ask me if I can produce one for him. OK mate, it's just like learning to ride a bicycle, once learned you'll never forget. All you have to do is to follow the steps shown by Itchy Squirrel here. One thing that I learn from all this is don't be be afraid to do mistakes.

No comments: