Pages

Monday, October 30, 2006

Netvibes - The real executive desktop


While glancing through some of the freelance projects frowarded to my email, I saw a job which require cloning a site called Netvibes. The price offered were around USD100-300 and it is all AJAX. Sound reasonable to me, but when I browse through Netvibes :O USD100-300 is too small for this kind of job. It could take ages (for me) to clone it. Well see it for your self.

Netvibes claims their service as Web 2.0 expert and currently based in Paris. Netvibes still in beta (like every industry player), but when using the application I feel like using Yahoo Desktop with steroid (lots lots of steroid) or should I say Pageflakes alike?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use Pageflakes - it's much faster from where I use it. Also has better interface in my opinion.

Lars

Anonymous said...

Netvibes forever :-)