Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15 April

I woke up this morning and I heard Mazidul Akmal Sidek and Abby Fana talking in the MHI about what happened on 15 April for the past years or centuries. If I can remember some of it are something like the following:

The birth of Leonardo da Vinci
RMS Titanic sinks in the North Atlantic
Hillsborough disaster - 96 people died (all fans of Liverpool Football Club)

and some others (if interested check Wikipedia's On This Day for a lot more events). But the main point of 15 April in my life this year is that I change job again. Yup, again. Although I add this as reserved plan but I never thought of using it this fast (just over 3 months). To be honest I really hated changing work place too often but nothing much I could do to improve the situation. What really happened? I rather not saying this to the public but I could say that a father, husband or son could do anything to protect what really maters to him. Well in my case, my big family of course. I also did some thinking for the past 2 weeks and a lot of kick ass apps start pouring in my brain. It just a matter of time to complete each one of those app. Well wish me luck.

No comments: