Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Two Weeks Training Completed

It was a full 2 weeks training course held here in Kuala Lumpur. For me this course is a must before venturing further on Tera GN3 system. Some how, the system documentation didn't cover all aspect or perhaps the best way to learn is to have a real teacher. In this case our trainer is specially flew from Italy. I wish it's the other way round but I guess it's not a cost effective.

TeraDP send Marco Migliavada to train all 9 of us. With thick Italian accent, we finally complete the training today. With most part the system covered, I think the real job is awaiting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thick like 'not thin' or like 'stupid'?
Welcome in Tera's world. :-)

Azo said...

Ciao Marco, thx for dropping by. I try to read your blog, but the translation doesn't make sense at all. Anyway good luck on your wedding day.