Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Screwed Out Service

This anger accumulated since Hotlink (Maxis Prepaid Service) start spamming my SMStext messages without my consent. How could they promote a jug of beer to a Muslim. I thought we're oblige to register our prepaid service and there should be no excuse of not knowing our religion. It's all there in myKad. And there are so many other promotional SMS which I don't care about. I try to search any subscription options through the Hotlink website but I can't find any.

Today, Hotlink announced to stop their SMS email on this coming 1st December which lead me to write this post. It's kind of rare to withdraw a useful service. To a normal user, it's like downgrading the services back to Atur era. So I might considering changing to another mobile service carrier on my next phone upgrade.

No comments: