Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Google's Applications Under Attack

This is a nightmare. I open up my email, specifically my GMail account and guest what. A news from ZDNet about how vulnerable Google applications from hackers attack. This is including the Gmail, Blogspot, Picasa, Google Search Appliance and Google’s Urchin Analytics. They uses various kind of technique such as email filter attack, cross-site scripting, Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF), IE’s expression() injection and Mozilla’s -moz-binding.

So how we are going to deal with this. This is too much as I use all of it almost in daily basis. So I figure, for the GMail application, I suggest we always sign-out whenever we done with it before proceeding browsing other side. As for the rest of the applications, I haven't figure out any precaution step yet. Maybe we can stop using all said application?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

apa susah, guna ja email client fetch email. ha ha ha.